skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Sunday, March 23, 2008
A first on Easter
Tonight, Carlee told her first sequencial story. It went like this:
"Yeah, I grabbed the bunny (grabbing motion) and I open it! (opening motion) And I *air chomp noise here* !!! Member?!?"
LOL
She was talking about how we caught her under the dining room table this morning with her chocolate bunny.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Carlee-Ques
Note:
None
of these pictures are in the free domain. All pictures are copyrighted 2008 Sheena Tanner. They are meant for family and friends only. Thankyou.
Pages you might want to check out...
Little Discoveries (Carlee's Homeschooling)
Carlee's Corner (Birth to 2.5 Years)
Carlee's Amazon Wishlist
Sheenanigans! (Mommy's Blog)
Cousin Jonas' Page
That Boy - Collin (my cousin)
Keeping up with Charity (my cousin)
Blog Archive
►
2009
(8)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(4)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(1)
▼
2008
(51)
►
December
(7)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(5)
►
September
(6)
►
August
(4)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(5)
►
April
(8)
▼
March
(8)
I'm a Princess!
A first on Easter
Happy Easter!
Eggstravaganza!
Getting Ready for Easter
Learned something new
More pics from Party
Argh! I'm a PIRATE!
►
February
(4)
►
January
(1)
No comments:
Post a Comment